No need to give up burgers if you want to eat healthy, just a few ingredient swaps and you have yourself a tender and delicious burger! We have replaced a bread roll with a large and tasty portobello mushroom, and instead of fried chips, we have some baked courgette chips. Get ready to enjoy Swiss Farm burgers at their best!
Makes 1 burger
1 steak burger
1 rasher of our famous oak smoked bacon
1 large tomato (sliced)
1 Sliced gherkin
1 courgette (sliced into chip size)
2 tbsp almond flour
½ tsp salt
1 egg beaten
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
½ tsp chilli powder
½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pre heat oven to 200c. Slice courgette into chip size and coat in egg yolk.
- In a bowl, mix together almond flour, paprika, salt and then coat courgette chips in seasoning. Place in oven and cook until soft inside (about 20 min).
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan and fry steak burger and bacon.
- Whilst burger is cooking, mix Greek yoghurt, paprika and smoked paprika together.
- Finally, once burger and bacon are cooked, fry an egg in the pan juices and put everything together!