If you like egg, bacon and sausage combos, then you’re going to love this pancake recipe. Savoury pancakes with flavours you will want to savour. Easy to make so dig in!
For the pancakes
200g self-raising flour (sifted)
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 ½ tsp baking powder
3 large eggs (beaten)
200ml whole milk
25g melted butter
Vegetable oil (for cooking)
Butter (for cooking)
Swiss Farm Ingredients
8 classic bangers (or your favourite!)
12 rashers of our streaky bacon
- In a large mixing bowl, add sifted flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Make a hole in centre and add beaten eggs, melted butter and milk. Whisk until mixture is smooth (we use an electric one). Place mixture in fridge for 20min (allows mixture to harden slightly).
- Heat on 1tsp of oil and butter on medium heat and add mixture to pan (approx. 6-8cm wide for mixture)
- Cook for 1 to 1 ½ min or until bubbles start to appear and flip cooking for same time. If you have a large pan you can do a few at a time!
- Repeat until mixture is used up (makes around 12).
- Add sausages, bacon and tomato to pan and cook until desired texture (we like our bacon crispy!)
- Top with an egg and enjoy!