Makes 12 Yorkshires, serving 6
100g plain flour (sifted)
¼ tsp sea salt
3 large eggs
225ml whole milk
4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pre heat oven to 200c/fan oven or 220c/gas oven
- Add teaspoon of oil to each hole of the 12-bun tray. Transfer tray to oven until oil is piping hot (this is important!)
- Meanwhile, sift flour in mixing bowl and add salt. Make a hole in the centre and add eggs and a dash of milk.
- Whisk mixture and add remaining milk until smooth (we use an electric whisk). Once mixed well, pour mixture into a jug.
- Now the important part, remove pre-heated tray from oven and evenly distribute mixture to each hole of the tray (you want the mixture to sizzle!). Quickly put back in oven and cook for 20-25min until golden brown.